Full Time Infant
$ 150per week2 weeks -12 months
Part Time Student
$ 90per week25 hour or less per week
Full Time Student
$ 135per week30 hours or more per week
$ 35per week9:00-11:00am Mon-Fri
School Age (During School Year)
$ 35per week3 hours or less per day
School Age (Summer Part Time)
$ 90per week25 hours or less per week
School Age (Summer Full Time)
$ 135per week25 hours or more per week
Payments and Charges
Accounts must be current at all times. Balances may not be carried into another week. If a balance is carried into another week, a 10% fee will be assessed every week until the account is paid in full.
If an account balance is carried for more than 5 days, your slot will be released for enrollment.
You are required to pay for 2 weeks in full prior to start date to secure a slot a the facility.
Payments may be mad using cash, check, debit card, credit card or ACH authorization.
At the time of enrollment you may select from one of the below options:
Full Time Clients utilize the facility for more than 25 hours per week. Hours can be used at a parent’s discretion however, a weekly schedule must be submitted to the front office by the Thursday prior.
If a child is sick, please contact the office no less than 2 hours prior to schedule drop off time.
Part Time Clients use the facility less than 25 hours per week and can be offset by another client. Requirements to be considered part time are:
- Must have a set schedule that allows another child to offset those hours
- AM Part time slot – Drop off anytime after 6:00am, pick up prior to 12:00noon
- PM Part Time Slot – Drop off at 12:00noon, pick up before 6:00pm
- Schedule must be submitted by the Thursday prior to the start of a week.
- If sick, please call the office no less than 2 hours prior to drop off time.
- Part time clients are at risk of losing their slot if a full time client applies. We will offer the option to switch to full time, however if arrangements cannot be made ALCP reserves the right to terminate care.
According to State Regulations we are required to have a current schedule on file at all times.